Meeting schedules for local government and civic groups:
- New Lenox Township Democratic Organization: We meet every third Thursday of the month from 6:30 – 7:30 at various locations. Subscribe to our email list for meeting information and updates!
- Will County Democratic Central Committee: Check the Central Committee’s website for news about meetings, events, and more.
- Village of New Lenox: Regular Village Board meetings are the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The Third Monday of each month is a Committee of the Whole Meeting where the Village Board discusses but does not take action on agenda items. Meetings will begin at 7:00 pm at the Village Hall unless otherwise posted. All Board meetings are open to the public, and all citizens are invited to attend.
- New Lenox Public Library District: Board meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are in the Board Room of the New Lenox Public Library, and are open to the public.
- New Lenox Community Park District: The Park Board monthly meetings will be held at the Village of New Lenox Hall, in the Board Room located at 1 Veterans Parkway. Downloadable Board minutes & notices, are available here.
- New Lenox Township: New Lenox Township Board of Trustees meets at 7pm on the second Thursday of each month at the Township Office Building on Cedar Road.
- New Lenox School District 122: The regular board meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Additional Committee of the Whole Meetings may be scheduled on a quarterly basis. Meetings are held at Haven Administration Center.
- Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210: Regular meetings of the Board of Education are open to the public and are usually held on the third Thursday of each month. A schedule of dates and locations can be found on their website.
- Will County: A calendar of upcoming County meetings can be found here.